THERE WILL BE NO 11th STEP RETREAT COMMITTEE MEETINGS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR! WE MAY HAVE A SPRING ’17 RETREAT…SO STAY TUNED.
CURRENT MEETING CHANGES AS OF JULY 2016!
- Moved back: All four meetings have now moved back to the Kaiser Chemical Dependency Recovery Program (CDRP) , 1201 Fillmore Street @ Turk. See individual days for details.
- Saturday Men’s Meetings: There are now TWO men’s meetings Saturday morning. One in the Bayview and the other at the Kaiser Chemical Dependency Recovery Program on Fillmore!
- Time change: The Friday evening West Portal meeting at 280 Claremont Street, is now meeting at 5:45pm instead of 5:30pm.
- Time change: Saturday evening meeting at 1399 McAllister St., their time has changed from 7:30pm to 5:00pm!!!!!
- Almost Closed/Needs Support: Tuesday @ 7:00 p.m.1187 Franklin St., near Geary. It’s on the website and not on the printed schedule. They are still meeting!
- Needs Support, chance of closing: 7:00 a.m. meetings at the Lutheran Church (our Lady of Safeway meetings), 152 Church Street, they meet each weekday, they need support.
- Needs Support: Wednesday, 11:30 a.m. 930 Bryant St., Women’s Meeting
- Needs Support: Monday, 8:00 p.m. Gratitude Center, 1320 7th Avenue.